1. Chop the pandan leaves and remove the stems. Next, attach the Fine Filter into the Vita Extract Slow Juicer.
2. To extract pandan juice, insert the chopped pandan leaves and water into the Vita Extract Slow Juicer.
3. Dissolve the eggs and brown sugar by mixing them together.
4. Add palm sugar, pandan juice and coconut cream to the above mixture, and whisk them well.
5. Fill a medium-sized pot with 1/3 of water, then place the bowl with the mixture on top. Stir the mixture slowly till it thickens into a paste. Transfer the paste to a jar and let it cool.