Additional warranty Terms and Conditions:
1. All models 6 to 8 kg is covered under the additional warranty offer i.e all washing machines and washer dryers. It is not applicable on dryers.
2. This additional warranty does not substitute or amend the conditions of the standard warranty issued along with the appliance, and commences only after the expiry of the term of the standard warranty.
3. Under this additional warranty, the customer will get an additional 8 years functional warranty exclusively on the Main Washing Motor only, subject to the terms hereinafter contained.
4. The additional warranty does not cover any wear & tear parts.
5. The standard visiting charges will be applicable for the visits and will have to be borne by the customer. Clause 9 of the standard warranty will apply.
6. The Main Washing Motor of the washing machine shall be repaired or replaced during the additional warranty period as per company policy. The company decision shall be final.
7. In case of repairs of the Main Washing Motor of the appliance it will be warranted only for the remaining of the original warranty period.
8. The filled & stamped original warranty card along with the additional warranty card shall be presented to our staff at the time of service and the warranty shall be void if the warranty card is altered I tampered with or lost.
9. The additional warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the appliance and is non - transferable.
10. The additional warranty period starts from the expiry of initial warranty period of the appliance.
11. Repairs, installations & removal of the appliance shall be carried out by an Authorized Service Personnel only, failing to which this additional warranty will be void.
12. The event of change of address shall be intimated to the Authorised Service Center.
13. The company reserves the rights to change, modify with equivalent value, withdraw or extend the offer without prior notice at any point of time and no correspondence in this regards shall be entertained.
14. The company shall be under no obligation or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control (eg. strikes, floods, earthquakes etc.) including delay in servicing due to non-availability of spare parts and/ or accessories.
15. All other Terms and Conditions shall remain the same as per the original standard warranty card of the appliance except those covered above.
BOSCH dishwasher Lucky draw “Terms & Conditions”
1. Interested visitors can participate in the BOSCH dishwasher Lucky draw which will be held at the Canteen ( 1& 2) on 13th and 14th h June’17; by attending the demo of the BOSCH dishwasher which will be demonstrated at regular intervals during these 2 days.
2. The participant will be then be required to fill in the form with their details like name, contact number, email address, city etc and submit in the designated Lucky Draw box at the event.
3. A participant can enter only once during the given duration i.e. either 13th r or 14th June’17.
4. At the end of contest, one winner will be selected through a lucky draw via an automated randomizer process.
5. One lucky winner will be awarded a brand new Bosch cooking appliance (“Prize”).
Terms & Conditions
1. Any person above 18 years of age and a resident of India can participate in the contest during the period from ___ to ___ (term).
2. The winner will be selected by an independent third party agency (Everymedia Technology Pvt Ltd., ____________________) through a random and automated selection process under their complete supervision.
3. The winner will be contacted by the third party agency and will be informed of him/her being the winner on his/her e-mail provided in the form. Thereupon he/she will be called upon to submit copy of his/her PAN card, identity proof, address proof. He/she will also have to produce the original of the same to the third party agency to claim the Prize.
4. The Prize shall be non-transferable, non-negotiable and there shall be no payment in cash in lieu of the Prize won.
5. BSHM-IN reserves the right to withdraw or modify the contest and/or the prize at any time without giving any reasons and without any prior notice to anyone.
6. By participating in the lucky draw, the participant gives his/her consent to BSHM-IN to use the details provided by the player including the names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail identities and photographs for promotional purposes.
7. The winner shall claim the Prize within 15 days, after he has been informed, by sharing the required details and by complying with the requirements under clause 15 hereunder. In case the Prize is unclaimed by the winner within the stipulated period, then it shall be deemed that the winner has automatically surrendered his/ her right to the Prize and shall not make any claim thereafter.
8. BSHM-IN shall not be responsible for any of the following:
i) for any cheating, fraud or misrepresentation caused to the participant by any third person,
ii) any other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
iii) Incorrect and/or incomplete information submitted by the participant.
9. BSHM-IN and/or Everymedia Technology Pvt Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
10. The winner shall be responsible for any additional or incidental expenses incurred to avail or claim the prize.
11. BSHM-IN services are available in all states in India except Jammu and Kashmir, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar, and Lakshadweep. The participating player acknowledge the right of BSHM-IN and/ or the independent third party agency to decline or delay the delivery/installation and/or service of the appliance won, to the locations in the said states. The obligation of BSHM-IN and/ or the independent third party agency in such cases will be limited to making the machine available at the BSHM-IN or its dealer’s locations as chosen by the winner from the available locations which shall be communicated to the winner.
12. Any disputes that may arise from this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, irrespective of the location of the player or any other cause of action.
13. The participation in this contest is not open to employees of BSH Household Appliances Mfg. Pvt. Ltd., and Everymedia Technology Pvt Ltd. their near relatives, business partners or employees of the business partners.
14. Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner of the respective Prize. The MRP of the Appliance will be considered for TDS calculations and the same shall be communicated to the winner by Everymedia Technology Pvt Ltd.. The winner is required to issue a cheque for the applicable TDS amount in favour of ‘BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.’ However if the winner does not agree to comply with the said requisition and pay the TDS amount, an alternative winner who agrees to pay the TDS will be chosen. The Prize will be delivered only after the realisation of the cheque.