|Cookie Cup Base:||Cookie Cup Lining:||Matcha Filling:|
|100g Butter||230g Milk Chocolate Chips||180ml Whipping Cream|
|100g Dark Brown Sugar||130g White Chocolate Chips||4g Green Tea Powder – Pastry/ Baking Grade|
|75g Eggs||20g Butter||20g Butter|
|280g Plain Flour||Oreo Cheesecake Filling:||Strawberry Filling:|
|5g Baking Soda||100g Oreo Cookies – Fillings removed||180g Fresh Strawberries|
|4g Salt||50g Cream Cheese||1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice|
|210g Milk Chocolate Chips||200ml Whipping Cream||30g Brown Sugar|
1. Methods for Cookie Cup Base
1. Cream the butter till it turns into a light and fluffy texture. Next, add dark brown sugar, eggs, sieved plain flour, baking soda and salt. Keep mixing the ingredients till it turns into a smooth texture. Add in milk chocolate chips, and mix the cookie dough evenly.
2. Wrap the cookie dough in cling film and chill it. Then portion the dough and roll into small balls of approximately 60g each.
3. Line the cookie dough in a cylindrical mould. Remember to create a base as well. Place a cork wrapped in foil in the mould, and put them on a baking tray.
4. Set the oven to the ‘4D Hot Air’ mode at 170°C and bake the cookie dough for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the corks, unmould the cookie cups and refrigerate them.
2. Methods for Cookie Cup Lining
6. Place a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water and melt the milk chocolate chips over bain marie. Over another bain marie, melt and stir white chocolate chips and butter
7. Line the inner portion of the cookie cups with melted chocolate and refrigerate the lined cookie cups till the chocolate hardens.
3. Methods for Oreo Cheesecake Filling
8. Remove the cream fillings from the oreo cookies. Next, blend the oreo cookies with a hand blender.
9. Mix 50g of cream cheese with the cookie crumbs. Pour whipping cream into a pot, add in the oreo and cheese mixture, then warm up the ingredients.
4. Method for Matcha Filling
10. Pour whipping cream into a pot, and add Green Tea powder to it. Whisk the mixture over slight heat till the Green Tea is fully dissolved.
5. Methods for Strawberry Filling
11. Cook fresh strawberries in a pot. Next, add lemon juice and brown sugar. Cook till the strawberries are soft and tender. Then blend the strawberries using a hand blender.
12. Pour the fillings into the cookie cups.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs create greater safety, convenience and saves energy. Heat is generated only where it is needed, and its lower temperature keeps hands safe from burn.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
MUM5 Kitchen Machine
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.