1. Heat the whipping cream and whole milk slowly, till it reaches 85C.
2. Place a mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water. Add egg yolks and white sugar to the bowl, and whisk the ingredients till they turn into a light, fluffy and pale mixture at 57C.
3. Add chocolate chips, good salt and the mixture in Step 1 into a bowl, then stir the mixture till it turns smooth.
4. Fold the egg yolk mixture and the chocolate mixture together, and stir them well.
5. Pour the chocolate cream into cups and refrigerate them for two hours. Then, top it off with whipping cream thereafter.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.