1. The warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the appliance and is non-transferable.
2. The Warranty period (both Standard Warranty Period and Extended Warranty Period) starts from the date of purchase of the appliance.
3. The warranty covers only manufacturing defect in material and workmanship that may arise despite normal operation and usage of the appliance, as prescribed in the operating manual.
4. Repairs, installations & removal of the appliance shall be carried out only by an Authorized Service Personnel, failing which this warranty will be void.
5. In the event of change of address, the new address shall be intimated to the Authorised Service Center on the given toll free number.
6. Repairs & replacements of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Authorised Service Personnel only. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and providing replacement of defective parts only. It is hereby clarified that after the Standard Warranty Period, visiting charges will be applicable for all visits and the same will be borne by the customer. In the Extended Warranty period, in case the appliance needs to be transported to the Authorised Service Centre for repair, the transportation charges from and to the place of installation shall be borne by the customer.
7. The customer shall provide a reasonable, sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. The customer is liable to move away all blocking objects or move the appliance to an appropriate location with electricity / gas/ water supply and drainage for testing of the appliance.
8. In case repair cannot be completed onsite, the company reserves the right to carry the appliance to its Authorised Service Center and return the same after repair.
9. In case of appliances installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of company's Authorised Service Center, all expenses incurred in transportation of the appliance or parts thereof from and to the company's Authorised Service Center, as well as expenses incurred on deputing of service personnel/technician towards conveyance and other incidental expenses, will be borne by the customer.
10. In case of repairs the appliance and/or the replaced spare part will be warranted only for the remaining of the original warranty period.
11. The company shall be under no obligation or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control (e.g. strikes, floods, earthquakes etc.) including but not limited to delay in servicing due to non-availability of spare parts and / or accessories.
12. *5 years warranty on Hoods models: DIB128G50I, DIB098G50I, DIG098G50I, DWK098G60I, DWB098G50I, DWB098D50I, DWB068G50I, DWB068D50I, DWG098D50I, DWG068D50I.
Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
1. The warranty does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly as a result of appliance failure, breakdown, or accident or usage of the Appliance not in accordance with the operating manual.
2. If the Appliance has been subjected to improper use such as operated on a trolley other than the one, if any provided by the Company, misused, not cared for, abnormal use, exposure to dampness, excessive heat, excessive humidity and other extreme environmental conditions, corrosion, damage beyond repair, rusting, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, accident, alteration, acts of God, spillage of liquid or food particles, faulty electric wiring/ cabling, abnormal voltage/ power supply beyond appliance specifications, damage/ breakage/ non-functioning of appliance due to rodents, rats, cockroaches and ants etc.
3. The warranty does not cover consumables, normal wear & tear parts, plastic, glass and/ or rubber parts, non-operational parts and related accessories.
4. The warranty does not include preventive checks, routine maintenance, cleaning, de-scaling and overhaul.
5. If the Appliance is used by a commercial establishment or by an individual for commercial purpose.
6. If the serial number of the Appliance is removed, altered, made illegible/ tampered with.
7. If incorrect / not suitable detergents are used for laundry appliances and dishwashers.
8. If repair work is carried out by persons other than Authorised Service Personnel.
9. Damage to the appliance or any part(s) due to transportation or shifting or arising out of improper storage of the appliance at the Customer's premises.
Marketing claims for refrigerators:
- Biggest Refrigerator Space in India*
T&C: *As per internal test in comparison Bosch products have a better Fridge: Freezer ratio compared to competition as per available market information, within same capacity classes.
- Saves up to 30% Energy# – Vario Compressor & Saves up to 40% Energy# – Vario Invertor Compressor
T&C: For Vario compressor saving up to 30% is based on internal test based on IS15750 and in comparison with 2017 models (KDN43VS20I vs KDN43VS30I)
T&C: For Vario Inverter compressor saving up to 40% is based on internal test based on IS15750 and in comparison with 2017 models (KDN43VS20I vs KDN43VL40I)
- 10% More Energy Efficient*
T&C Apply: Based on Internal test, as per BEE Published Ratings, Bosch Refrigerator are 10% more energy efficient compared to competition
For more information related to warranty you can contact us - Monday - Saturday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm on our (toll - free) 1 - 800 - 266 - 1880 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org