Pancakes with Strawberries & Cream
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
1. Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Crack the egg into another bowl.
3. Add milk and vanilla extract to the egg.
4. Attach the beating whisk attachment on the Bosch ErgoMixx Hand Blender and set the speed to 8. Whisk the mixture well.
5. Add the dry ingredients 1/3 at a time to the egg mixture.
6. Using the same beating whisk attachment, set the speed to 5, whisk till the dry ingredients are incorporated into the egg mixture. Repeat until all the dry ingredients are blended into the egg mixture.
7. Pour in the melted butter and give a quick whisk to blend it into the batter.
8. Heat a non-stick pan on low heat.
9. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter to the pan and cook until bubbles appear. Turn it over and continue to cook until the bottom side has browned. Repeat to make four pancakes or until all the batter has finished. Set the pancakes aside to cool.
10. Slice 4 strawberries and set aside.
11. Pour non-dairy whipping cream into the measuring beaker. Attach the beating whisk attachment and set speed to 10. Whisk until the cream becomes stiff.
12. Either spread whipped cream on a pancake or pipe it out using a star nozzle. Arrange sliced strawberries on the whipped cream. Spread another layer of whipped cream before placing another piece of pancake over.
13. Scoop some whipped cream onto the middle of the pancake and place a strawberry on top.
14. Dust with icing sugar and serve with additional blueberries if you like.
Versatile and Convenient Kitchen Assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.