Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
|For the pastry:||For the filling:||For the topping:|
1. To make the pastry, combine flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Using fingertips, rub butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Make a well in the centre, add egg and ice water (2 teaspoons) to mix to a soft dough.
3. Bring together with fingertips and shape into a disc. Cover the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. To make the filling, peel and core apples. Cut into small squares. Mix apples with the apple filling ingredients using the Bosch kitchen machine.
5. To make the topping, combine brown sugar and flour in a bowl. Mix with butter until mixture incorporates together.
6. Roll out pastry and line the buttered muffin pan.
7. Gently fill the crusts with apple mixture.
8. Cover the apple mixture as desired with left over dough and topping.
9. Bake at 145°C for 30 minutes.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.