1. Heat garlic, thyme, milk, cream and salt in a pot. When the mix simmers, remove it from the heat.
2. Cover the pot with clingwrap and allow it to infuse for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the clingwrap and place the pot back on the stove. Turn the stove to medium heat to bring the mix back to a simmer.
4. Once the mix simmers, remove from the heat and strain the mix into a bowl.
5. After peeling and slicing the potatoes and celeriac, add them to the heated mixture. Make sure that all the slices have been coated with the mixture.
6. Layer the slices to about 5cm in a thick cast iron pot, then pour in the excess cream mix.
7. Cover the pot with a layer of baking paper, then place a layer of aluminium foil over the pot. Cover the foil with the lid.
8. Bake the pot at 170°C for 45 minutes with 4D Hot Air Mode.
9. Remove the aluminium foil and baking paper, then sprinkle 30g of grated swiss cheese.
10. Place the dish back into the oven and cook the cheese till it turns golden brown. Allow the dish to cool slightly before serving.
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with a sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.
Serie 8 - Hood
To make sure that you can bask in pleasing smells everytime you cook, we have developed a range of powerful cook hoods. In addition to their strong insulation, a low-noise drive makes them so quiet that you and your guests will barely hear a thing.