Ingredients for Fish
Ingredients for Chilli Sauce
Preparation of Steamed Fish
- Pre-heat the oven in 'Steam Mode'.
- Place the whole fish in a baking tray and season it with salt and pepper evenly.
- Place other ingredients (without coriander leaves) over the fish and steam the dish for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray with steamed fish from the oven. Top it off with garnish and coriander, and serve.
Preparation for Chilli Dip
- Blanch the deseeded chilli lightly in boiling water.
- Blend the chilli, lime juice and coriander together.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste, then blend them again.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with a sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.