Ingredients for Croutons
Ingredients for Soup
Method of Preparation for Croutons
- Preheat the oven to ‘Fan Mode’ at 180°C.
- Leave the bread aside, then mix by stirring other ingredients together.
- Coat the breadcrumbs with the garlic-butter mixture. Remember to stir the breadcrumbs around the tray, to ensure that every crumb is evenly coated.
- Place the bread cubes in a tray and bake them for about 5 minutes.
- Toss and rotate the tray, and bake the crumbs for another 2 – 3 minutes.
Method of Preparation for Soup
- Add butter to a lightly heated pot, then fry the celery and onion.
- Once the celery and onions softened, add garlic and butternut.
- When the sliced butternuts have softened, added whipped cream, chicken stock and thyme, then season with salt, pepper and sugar. Next, bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Blend the ingredients and stock with the MultiTalent 6 Food Processor. Be very careful as you transfer the soup from pot to appliance - as the contents are very hot.
- Strain soup before serving
- Garnish soup with Sunflower Seeds, Croutons, Parsley and a pinch of Black Pepper.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with a sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.