Ingredients for Croutons
Ingredients for Soup
Method of Preparation for Croutons
- Preheat the oven to ‘Fan Mode’ at 180°C.
- Leave the bread aside, then mix by stirring other ingredients together.
- Coat the breadcrumbs with the garlic-butter mixture. Remember to stir the breadcrumbs around the tray, to ensure that every crumb is evenly coated.
- Place the bread cubes in a tray and bake them for about 5 minutes.
- Toss and rotate the tray, and bake the crumbs for another 2 – 3 minutes.
Method of Preparation for Soup
- Add butter to a lightly heated pot, then fry the celery and onion.
- Once the celery and onions softened, add garlic and butternut.
- When the sliced butternuts have softened, added whipped cream, chicken stock and thyme, then season with salt, pepper and sugar. Next, bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Blend the ingredients and stock with the MultiTalent 6 Food Processor. Be very careful as you transfer the soup from pot to appliance - as the contents are very hot.
- Strain soup before serving
- Garnish soup with Sunflower Seeds, Croutons, Parsley and a pinch of Black Pepper.
The Bocuse amongst ovens
With the new Series 8 ovens, even the most demanding dishes are cooked to perfection almost automatically. The reason for this is our range of sensor-controlled functions. If you wish, they will constantly measure the progress of your dishes and automatically adjust the oven's settings. This guarantees you perfect results, just like from a professional chef – with a minimum of effort.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.