Savoury Eclairs with Tuna Mousse and Kanimi Crabstick, Home Made Pickles
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
1. Combine water and butter in a sauce pan. Bring to boil and stir in salt and plain flour. Continue stirring vigorously and allow mixture to cool slightly.
2. Add in the 2 eggs and parmesan cheese. Stir till a glossy paste is obtained. Fill dough mixture into piping bag.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C. On a non-stick baking pan, pipe about 4 teaspoons each of the choux dough in éclair shapes onto the pan, leaving a space of 2cm in between each piece.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until dough is crisp and light. Allow choux puffs to cool completely.
5. Blend onions, tuna flakes and mayonnaise in Bosch handblender till smooth. Slice each éclair lengthwise and fill with tuna mousse, kanimi crab stick and homemade pickles.
Versatile and Convenient Kitchen Assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.