|Quinoa Salad||Fish Piccata|
|10ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 White Fish Fillets - Sole/Pike (150g each, Deskinned)|
|300ml Chicken Stock||2 Tablespoons Canola Oil|
|20g Green Capsicum||3 Tablespoons Softened Butter|
|20g Red Capsicum||10ml Lemon Juice|
|20g Japanese Cucumber||30ml White Wine|
|120g Quinoa Grains||150ml Whipping Cream|
|To Taste Salt||5g Garlic|
|To Taste Pepper||10g White Onions|
|20g Chopped Parsley|
|50g Potato Flour|
|To Taste Salt|
|To Taste Pepper|
1. Methods for Quinoa Salad
1. Pre-heat the steam-combi oven to 100°C with Steam Mode.
2. Deseed and cut the red capsicums, green capsicums and Japanese cucumber into cubes.
3. Steam quinoa with chicken stock using a steam tray, in the oven for about 25 minutes. Then, drain chicken stock from quinoa.
4. Toss quinoa with the capsicums, cucumber and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Methods for Fish Piccata
5. Chop finely, the parsley, onions, garlic and capers.
6. Deskin the fish fillets, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Coat the fillets evenly, with potato flour, patting off any excess.
7. Add canola to a lightly heated medium-sized non-stick pan, and fry the fillet on both sides until slightly golden brown.
8. Add in butter and allow butter to bubble and sizzle. Using a spoon, scoop the melted butter and shower repeatedly until the fillets are cooked (about 8 min cooking time). Once cooked, remove the fillets and set aside.
9. In the same pan, fry chopped garlic, capers and white onions until slightly fragrant.
10. Deglaze with white wine and add lemon juice and whipping cream. Stir well, and cook until sauce is reduced.
11. Add fillets back into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle parsley on top of the fillets.
12. Enjoy the fish piccata, over the quinoa salad.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Serie 8 | Induction Hob
Induction hobs create greater safety, convenience and saves energy. Heat is generated only where it is needed, and its lower temperature keeps hands safe from burn.