|1.2kg Whole Salmon Fillet||A Pinch Rock Salt|
|150g Japanese Bread Crumbs||A Pinch Freshly Cracked Black Pepper|
|20g Garlic - Chopped||Baking Paper for Lining the Tray|
|10g Parsley - Chopped||To Garnish Micro Coriander (Optional)|
|15 Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes||To Garnish Micro Shiso (Optional)|
|300g Baby Potatoes - Boiled and Halved||To Garnish Yellow Frisee (Optional)|
|50g Butter - Melted|
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C with the ‘Bottom Heating’ mode.
2. Mix the Japanese breadcrumbs, 10g of the chopped garlic and chopped parsley in a large mixing bowl, and set aside.
3. Boil the baby potatoes and cut them into halves.
4. Place the boiled baby potato halves, cherry tomatoes, remaining chopped garlic, the freshly cracked black pepper, the rock salt and 15g of the melted butter in a separate mixing bowl, and toss well.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and place the salmon fillet on top.
6. Brush the salmon fillet with the remaining melted butter, and crust fillet evenly with the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Place the seasoned potatoes and tomatoes on the sides of the fillet and bake for about 10 minutes.
8. Then, change to ‘Top and Bottom Heating’ mode and bake for another 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and serve whole to enjoy!
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals – Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to its 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.