|250g White Coverture Chocolate Coins||To Dip Strawberries - Halved|
|30g Butter - Unsalted||To Dip Red Bean Glutinous Rice Balls|
|120ml Whipping Cream - 35% Fat||To Dip Frozen Red Bean Ice-Cream - Cubes|
2 Tablespoons Green Tea Powder - Pastry /
|To Dip Chocolate Brownies – Cubes|
|To Dip Marshmallows|
1. Whisk the whipping cream until the texture turns light and fluffy. Next, add the sieved green tea powder to the whipped cream. Remember to whisk the mixture very well by aiming for a smooth creamy texture without lumps.
2. Place a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water. Melt white chocolate coins over bain-marie.
3. Add unsalted butter to the chocolate coins and stir them together till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Add in the Green Tea mixture from step 1, and mix well.
5. Pour the fondue in a ceramic bowl, and serve it over a lighted candle. Add assorted fruits or sweet treats at the side. Poke the sides with a skewer, then dip them in green tea fondue.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.