|2 Onions||Nutmeg - Freshly Grated||300g Fresh Pasta Dough||A Little Flour For The Tea Towel|
|2 Garlic Cloves||300g Goat's Cheese||350ml Stock||Cooking Oil For The Dish|
|6 Tablespoons Olive Oil||1 Egg|
|500g Fresh Spinach Leaves||Pepper - Freshly Ground||Sprinkling:|
|Salt||100g Cheese - Grated|
1. Peel and dice the onions and garlic and sweat them until translucent in 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the trimmed spinach and steam. Season to taste with salt and freshly grated nutmeg.
2. Stir in goat's cheese and egg with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with plenty of salt.
3. Roll out the pasta dough onto a flour-covered tea towel so that it is 30cm x 40cm. Brush the dough with the cream cheese and distribute the spinach on top. Using the towel, roll the dough up from the long side and cut it into 8 equally sized pieces.
4. Place the rolls alongside each other into a greased dish with the cut side facing upwards.
5. Heat the stock and pour into the dish.
6. Sprinkle the rolls with cheese. Proceed to bake by placing the tray at level 2 of the oven. Setting Procedure: 4D Hot Air. 180°C. Added Steam, setting 02. Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes.
Alternative Setting: Ovenproof dish on the wire rack. 4D Hot Air. 180°C. Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes. When using 4D hot air, you can place the accessories on any level from 1 to 4.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.