Beetroot & Potato Soup
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
1. Peel and dice beetroot, carrots and potatoes into small cubes and put them aside
2. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add in onions and carrots. Then cook on low heat for 3 minutes till the onions are tender.
3. Add in beetroot, potatos, bay leaves and chicken stock. Bring to boil and simmer for about 30 minutes or until beetroot is tender.
4. Remove from heat, take out the bay leaf and use Bosch hand blender to process the mixture on Speed 8 till smooth.Lastly, season with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle soup into serving bowls, top them with some sour cream and pepper. Serve warm with bread.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.
Versatile and Convenient Kitchen Assistant
Handblenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, they also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.