|Spaghetti:||Mushroom Mixture:||In Addition:|
|300g Spaghetti||5g Dried Porcini Mushrooms||2 Eggs||2 Tablespoons Parsley - Chopped|
|2 Tablespoons Olive Oil||100g Fresh Button Mushrooms||Salt||Butter For Greasing|
|1 Shallot||Pepper - Freshly Ground|
|15g Butter||50ml Cream|
|1 Clove Garlic||Nutmeg - Freshly Grated|
1. Cook the spaghetti until 'al dente', drain, and immediately stir in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Let the porcini mushrooms soften in lukewarm water.
3. Rinse the button mushrooms, trim them and finely dice them. Peel and finely dice the shallot. Drain the porcini mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
4. Heat the butter in the frying pan. Add and sweat the shallot and crushed garlic. Add the button mushrooms and porcini mushrooms to the pan and sweat. After cooking, allow to cool.
5. Mix the eggs with salt, pepper, cream and nutmeg and mix into the cooled mushroom mixture. Mix with the spaghetti after.
6. Grease the muffin tin with a little butter. Use a meat fork to twist the spaghetti into small nests and place them in the muffin tin.
7. Add the remaining mushroom mixture to the nests and distribute the remaining liquid evenly into the moulds.
8. Place the muffin tins on the tray, then place the tray on the level 2 rack. Setting procedure: 4D hot air. 140°C. Added steam, setting 03. Cooking time: 25-30 minutes. Alternative setting: muffin tin on wire rack. 4D hot air. 140°C. Cooking time: 25-30 minutes. When using 4D hot air, you can place the accessories on any level from 1 to 4.
9. After cooking, remove the mushroom nests from the tin and serve sprinkled with parsley.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.